Seven (7) nights accommodation will be provided in a small luxury three star hotel on the Left Bank in the heart of old Paris.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE
- Hotel accommodations for 7 nights.
- Entrance fees, Metro and Bus Tickets
- Transportation to and from airport.
- Admission to all group venues, presentations, tours and meals listed are included.
- Meals included are: breakfast each day, welcoming lunch and celebration dinner. Cost of wine is not included in these meals.
(You can come in early or stay on at the hotel after the tour is finished at the same tour rate.)
- All transportation within Paris when with the group is included.
- We will provide metro passes for our stay in Paris and will arrange for personalized transportation in certain circumstances.
- Transportation coming from the airport upon arrival and returning to the airport upon departure is included in the tour price. Details provided upon registration.
ARRIVING AND DEPARTING IN PARIS
- Plan to arrive Paris before or on the morning your tour begins
- Most flights from the U.S. arrive in the morning at Roissy, Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- It usually will take you several hours after your arrival to get to the hotel.
- The tour begins at noon on Day 1, so plan your flight (or train) arrival accordingly.
- The tour finishes on Day 7, plan your departure for that day.
- We arrange for your pick up and departure.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE
- Air transportation to and from Paris is not included in the tour price.
- Passport fees; visa ( for non-U.S. citizens); personal and or/baggage insurance; excess baggage charges;
- Meals, tours, and entrance fees not listed in the above category of "entrance fees tickets and meals.
- Trip insurance is not included.
- Although non-listed meals are not included in the price of the tour, your tip is included in the price of any meal you have at a mid-range restaurant, however 5% additional is truly appreciated.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
- A deposit of $1000 confirms your reservation. $500.00 of this deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Final Payment for September 2019 tour is due by July 9th, 2019.
- Personal checks preferred, or you may pay via Paypal.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Cancellation 30-60 days before the tour start date result in forfeiture of 50% of the tour fee.
- Cancellations within 29 days result in forfeiture of the entire fee.
U.S. citizens need a valid passport, with a minimum of 6 months validity, as regulations have become strict.
Marcy Tilton and Katherine Tilton assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may occur. They accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in services, sickness, weather, strikes, war, terrorist action, or other causes. All such losses or expenses must be borne by the participant as tour rates provide for arrangements only for the times stated. The right is reserved to substitute an apartment or hotel of similar quality. The right is reserved to make minor changes in the itinerary, and the right is reserved to cancel the tour prior to departure, in which case a full refund will constitute full settlement to the registrant. No refund will be made for any unused portion of the tour.